1333 Vallecito Road : $899,000
You are home!
1333 Vallecito Road, Carpinteria, California
Currently off market listing. Please call me for details!
Per COVID-19 executive order, live showings are currently precluded. Any entry onto the property is strongly discouraged. Please call listing agent for showing alternatives.
Enchanting and upgraded cottage in Carpinteria’s historic Vallecito neighborhood of custom homes. Nestled behind mature hedges and custom landscaping, the private courtyard beckons you to explore the numerous stone pathways as you experience the peaceful secret garden. You are at once, home. Cross the threshold and discover the extensive updates completed over the last 2 years with tasteful treatments that deliver on the cherished indoor/outdoor lifestyle sought by so many. This home exudes vintage charm with modern features. The kitchen delights with its custom remodel, modern features and crisp design. completely remodeled in 2018 with a beautiful farm sink, concrete counters, new flooring, subway tile walls, cabinets, oven range, hood, lighting, plumbing, painting, window treatments, screen door, and an exterior door.
Two light filled bedrooms, both with French doors, invite you to the lovely garden, complete with vegetable beds, custom drought resistant landscaping, heated outdoor redwood shower, luxurious private spa, and mountain views. The newer redwood deck is perfect for outdoor entertaining!
The fireplace with custom molding and tasteful built-in cabinets add incredible warmth and ambiance to the living room. Enjoy cork flooring throughout. Remodeled bathroom with designer upgrades.
There is also an oversized detached 1 car garage, and a separate laundry room.
This peaceful and lovingly cared for sanctuary is within close proximity to downtown Carpinteria and world famous beaches!
- 2018 Kitchen remodel with new flooring, cabinets, concrete countertops
- Farm sink, oven range, hood, lighting, plumbing, painting, window treatments
- 2018 Bathroom remodel with tile shower with glass door, toilet, plumbing
- Cork flooring throughout
- Lovely custom gardens - front and back landscaping
- Pavers, edge stone, gravel, drought tolerant plants, artificial grass, raised planter beds
- Backyard redwood deck perfect for entertaining
- Maax spa - luxurious relaxation
- Living room fireplace and custom built ins
- Mountain views
- Laundry room
- Detached one car garage