5140 Ogan Road - The Cottages Carpinteria : $1,895,000
5140 Ogan Road - The Cottages Carpinteria, Carpinteria, California
Incredible quality for this price! Price just improved to $1,895,000!
Welcome to The Cottages Carpinteria! Introducing Cottage 2, one of five BRAND NEW CUSTOM HOMES,offering varied design yet sharing a singular commitment to quality. With approx 2238 square feet of luxurious living, Cottage 2 is a single level home with 3 bedrooms, plus a 4th bedroom or office, 2 ½ baths. Desirable features and details throughout, such as 10 foot ceilings, premium stainless steel appliances, full laundry room, mud room, solar panels, air conditioning, and ample storage throughout, with built-in cabinets, thoughtful and elegant design finishes. Generous, open-concept living spaces invite a seamless living experience with an abundance of natural light and mountain views.
Exterior amenities include fully fenced backyard, quaint front porch, signature Dutch front door, custom walkway with pavers. The home balances a modern influence while still deeply rooted in the area’s unmistakable beach cottage aesthetic, culminating in a residential offering that truly embraces the very best of Carpinteria.
With close proximity and access to downtown and the beach, this is an incredible opportunity to live in a premier neighborhood, and be a part of the last quintessential little beach community on the coast of California.
For more information, please visit : www.thecottagescarpinteria.com
- Exquisite Custom Home with 10 Foot Ceilings
- 8' Solid Core Interior and Exterior Doors
- Mountain Views
- Within minutes to downtown and the beach
- Air Conditioning
- Quartz or Caesarstone Countertops in Kitchen & Baths
- 9” Premium Luxury Vinyl Plank Floors
- Custom Recessed Lighting in All Living Areas, Master Bedroom & Baths
- Shaker-style Cabinets with Rollout Shelves, Self-closing Drawers & Adjustable Shelving
- Schlage Custom Latitude Lever Hardware
- Wyndham Collection Free Standing Tubs in Primary Bath
- Lighted Mirrors in Master Baths
- High-quality Plumbing Fixtures with Matching Accessories
- Walk-in Closets & Ample Storage Throughout
- Custom Laundry Room with Samsung Washer and Dryer
- Barn Door Office Entrance
- "Mud Room” Drop Zones
- Private Fenced Backyards with Patio
- Signature Dutch Front Door
- Cottage-style Front Porch
- Custom Walkways with Pavers
- One-light French Exterior Doors
- Energy-Saving Solar Panel Systems
- Professional Landscaping in Front Yards